Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the rates of anti-Asian hate crimes in the U.S. have increased dramatically. Please join us for a live webinar to learn what employers and employees can do to help combat anti-Asian racism at work and support the AAPI community.
Topics will include:
• Understanding the problem of racism in the workplace.
• Practical, actionable steps for employees to help eliminate racism and overcome unconscious biases.
• Ways leaders can create a safe space for employees to speak up against racism.
• Sarah Nguyen, M.D., Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences and Associate Director of the Integrative Psychiatry Clinic at the University of California, Los Angeles
• Uyen-Khanh Quang-Dang, M.D., M.S., Geriatric Psychiatrist at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and Secretary of Executive Committee, Board of Directors, APA Foundation
• Tam Nguyen, PhD, Clinical Psychologist and Director of Ambulatory Services, Mental Health and Addiction Care at Sutter Health
• Jennifer Tran, D.O., Family Medicine Physician, Palo Alto Medical Foundation