Medicare’s Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is October 15 – December 7
We know making timely decisions about your health care coverage options during AEP is just as important as choosing a plan that:
• is affordable
• provides you with access to your Sutter Health-aligned doctor
• limits your annual out-of-pocket costs
• includes prescription drug coverage, and
• offers you additional benefits Original Medicare and Medicare Supplement plans
Sutter Health is working with independent licensed insurance agents to bring you both live webinars and enrollment booths in select areas to help you make informed decisions about your Medicare options.
Our Navigating AEP webinars offer you the opportunity to learn more about your coverage options and the benefits of the Medicare Advantage health and prescription drug plans available in your county.
You can expect to learn which Medicare Advantage plans:
• may help save you money
• offer you the most comprehensive benefits, and
• include access to your Sutter Health-aligned doctor
We'll also discuss the differences between Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage and supplemental plans.
Our webinars are live—providing you the opportunity to ask questions. Your participation is encouraged.
Advance registration is required to receive your unique link to join the webinar. Participants who register at least two hours prior to the event will also receive automatic event reminder emails.
Licensed insurance agents invited to co-host our live webinars represent all Medicare Advantage plans in which Sutter Health participates.